Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend Apps Change

So, after days of trying to fix my USB problem, I decided to reformat my Windows XP partition when the same problem plagued my other new USB. The new USB was given another life. Saved. And cheers to the old for it will probably end up in the dusty corners of the already dusty and useless side of the room. Bringing the "write-protect" problem along.

Because Globe and Smart Bro was decent enough to turn me off from subscribing to their services because I live in a boardinghouse, I made a trip to the fastest cheapest internet cafe' in town(infront of Hotel Sogo Cebu) to download new stuff for my Windows Vista older brother.


...with Adobe Photoshop, I'm on!

No comments:

Recent posts



Search




Candies

Powered by FeedBurner
View blog authority Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com Creative Commons License
[ You've reached the bottom. Scroll back to top ]