Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Graduation Day Overdue

This is to wrap-up the posts labeled "Graduation Day." I would have written something about the event if this post was written an hour or a day after October 13, 2007. But since it's a week overdue, like the always ex-lover's excuse, the feeling's gone. And this is all I could squeeze out of the blank after graduation day.


Team Ambitious, as we are known, with Math & CS chair Ms. Jovita Ravina


Panatang Makabayan for the gods and why are those shutters on me?


Team Ambitious Minus Two Plus One.

2 comments:

ja said...

Indie
wow... find it interesting... hope it'll be beneficial for me and my friends...

harrit said...


Indie

This is the first time I’ve read about this. I keep learning new things everyday!

Recent posts



Search




Candies

Powered by FeedBurner
View blog authority Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com Creative Commons License
[ You've reached the bottom. Scroll back to top ]