Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Everybody's moving

Yahoo! Photos
Jump in and enjoy the Web's largest photo sharing service is closing Sept. 20th

I was a Hotmail and a Yahoo! fan for as long as I can remember the days I was wasting away in the big WWW.

My first email address was faint_lhabia@hotmail.com until I realized the h was not doing its job.

Then I became a fan of Geocities, Yahoo! Groups and Yahoo! Photos. Beautiful services provided by Yahoo! until advertisements and spams started bugging.

Those were the good old services of the good old days.

Recently, I learned about Yahoo! Photos closing down through my Multiply page. And I thought its was some act from the guys of Multiply until I received a mail from Yahoo! Photos in my Hotmail inbox saying they really are closing down and that I have to move all my Photos somewhere else.

The good old services of the good old days. Until, maybe, we meet again, good old days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh nothing like the good ol' glory days of WWW.

btw, na-link na tika bay. idelete to ako first comment. salamat.

Recent posts



Search




Candies

Powered by FeedBurner
View blog authority Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com Creative Commons License
[ You've reached the bottom. Scroll back to top ]