Friday, August 31, 2007

A Broken Picture: Old Floaters(Hold Your Breath)

This poem is an entry from my book named "A Broken Picture" which was a requirement in one of my English class way back in high school (SY: 2000-01).

Old Floaters(Hold Your Breath)

Just when everyone seemed so passionate
Striped stinging insect fasten soaked chemise
Independent f*cking pigs of MalacaƱan vomit
All you masses learn to hold your breath

You placed me here, I won't be coming down
I'm your precedent, I won't be coming down

Nothing learned from the scab of Plaza Miranda
Inclined phantasm of that cannon was true
Weak singled-out off the pavillion of majority
Cardinal Sin wasn't a pacifist but an advocate

Crack your child, I won't have to feed
Never proffer, I won't have to give

Outspoken Congress manipulated parsimony
Sagacious Senate smoulder in furlough
Bloated AFP serving not the masses but infantry
Hemp some more, clog the tank, hold your breath

Who should serve and who must steal
Line us up and slit wrist. what do I care

No comments:

Recent posts



Search




Candies

Powered by FeedBurner
View blog authority Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com Creative Commons License
[ You've reached the bottom. Scroll back to top ]