Saturday, August 04, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.zip

I'm not really a fan of this HP book, or the other books, neither a loser for the movies.

I'd rather be the proudest geek for "The Onion Field" or "2010: The Year We Make Contact," both book and movie. Because, someday, it'd be cooler to mention the unknowns than the what-have-beens in the mainstream. But what's "cool" is not the real reason why I dislike HP. It's a personal reason that I share with many others who prefered the "others."

Well, anyway, this whole mojakojombo! is about me having a copy of the book. Thanks to a long lost friend who forwarded it to me. I have it, as part of my collections, in my untouched eBooks folder.

parakatis_at_gmail_dot_com me if you still don't have it.

No comments:

Recent posts



Search




Candies

Powered by FeedBurner
View blog authority Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com Creative Commons License
[ You've reached the bottom. Scroll back to top ]