Friday, August 24, 2007

This was the fruit

I don't know but I could only remember once that I've eaten the fruit Macopa - Google or Wiki it if it's not how you call it in your place. I can't even recall how I got it dunked into my Colgate fresh mouth. It's that mango tasting and colored like the photographed fruit on the left. But what I'm holding on the photo is not that fruit. It's that fruit that I named the other fruit after.

Yesterday, my God's gift, so they call it somewhere, brought in one of this fruit from her boss who came from Davao. I know I've seen this fruit sold in the streets of Cebu but, no offense to mother nature, it never tickled my salivary glands in anyway. I'm never a fruit person. Some fruits I enjoy are lychee and mango and that's it. Well, in fairness to mother nature, this fruit tasted like I might be walking the streets of Cebu looking for one, but, probably not. No. Because by then I would find myself in the nearest Thirsty franchise queueing for a 29Php fruit shake - that'd be lychee, yes!

This post is just to help me to remember that that MANGOsteen I know is actually Macopa. Just because it tasted like mango!!!!

No comments:

Recent posts



Search




Candies

Powered by FeedBurner
View blog authority Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com Creative Commons License
[ You've reached the bottom. Scroll back to top ]