Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New Camp Chicosci

Camp Chicosci is a fansite that I started out when I was still in high school. I just love the kids who come and visit the site making it hard for me to just push the stop button. I'd probably keep the site up even until Chicosci gets tired of rocking. Haha.

Chicosci are the happiest band I know out there who just love being out. This is evident by the number of vampires who still come out every night to get a taste of their blood from the dungeon-ist club to arenas when they open for international acts and even converting more vampires along the way.

My favorite among the albums released by this band is Icarus. The album is so rich with stuff they could pickup one day and work with it. My favorite song is...oh, just check out my Camp Chicosci Vampire profile.

1 comment:

girlfromdipolog said...

I love their Paris song!
I'm a fan! I like Mong.

Recent posts



Search




Candies

Powered by FeedBurner
View blog authority Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com Creative Commons License
[ You've reached the bottom. Scroll back to top ]