Monday, September 03, 2007

Google AdSense: Hybrid Ad

I first seen this so-called hybrid ad from my Camp Chicosci website. It caught my eyes but not my curiousity because maybe I was comfortable seeing the algorithm changes that Google does day after day. I even thought, well, this could be my doing because it has become my habit to stick two kinds of Google ads which minus the "Ads by Google" text line just looks like the hybrid one.

Reading about it from Yugatech made me curious and hope one day I could write my own "Hybrid" experience too. Well, yesterday was my lucky day because I managed to take a screen shot of it when it appeared right here, in this blog.



Notice the highlighted part. Clicking it will swap a new ad changing what is already shown above it without leaving the page. That should also mean that no money is being generated unless of course your visitor clicks on the actual ad. Good thing about this is, well, it makes your ad more relevant. The fruit thing is because this ad appeared below an entry entitled "This was the fruit."

No comments:

Recent posts



Search




Candies

Powered by FeedBurner
View blog authority Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com Creative Commons License
[ You've reached the bottom. Scroll back to top ]