Sunday, September 30, 2007

September Ender

Pardon me for this post. I'm just gonna squeeze it in to round up my total posts to 20 for the month of September. I got 6 posts on my first month and 14 on my second. Twenty for the third is not at all a bad growth, is it?

It's Octoberfest tomorrow! Oh, yeah!

Wikipedia says:

The Oktoberfest is a two-week festival held each year in Munich, Bavaria, Germany during late September and early October. It is one of the most famous events in the city and the world's largest fair, with some six million people attending every year.

We, Filipinos, Octoberfest harder dito sa Pinas!

No comments:

Recent posts



Search




Candies

Powered by FeedBurner
View blog authority Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com Creative Commons License
[ You've reached the bottom. Scroll back to top ]