Friday, October 05, 2007

The Chronicles of the 250Php Graduation Day toga #2

Second to the series of the Chronicles of Graduation Day is the toga rental. Half past 2:00, I went straight to the dungeon called The Archives at USC-Main. Not to acquire my shitty T.O.R. or any other school records but to avail of the 10% discount on toga rental. Tie-ups. Tie-ups. Anyway, I got my shoulders and height mapped to an inch so they, the rentals guys, may dig on to their own archives for something that would fit me. This is the first, in my history of Graduation Days, that I covered all the requirements on time.

On an really connected vein, as mentioned here, I'm posting the "for Graduation Day and Portal Photoshoot" outcome, I sort-of-censored some part of it though.

No comments:

Recent posts



Search




Candies

Powered by FeedBurner
View blog authority Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com Creative Commons License
[ You've reached the bottom. Scroll back to top ]